Class of 2022 – FREE money for college! 75 scholarships available.
Apply now for a 1-year / 30-credit-hours scholarship to attend a Florida technical college, state college, or state university.
Already enrolled at Suncoast Technical College? Complete your studies with this scholarship.
Application will open Nov. 1, 2022.
- Student must be a high school senior, class of 2023.
- Student must attend a public high school in Sarasota County (charter schools are eligible).
- Student must be planning to enroll full time at a Florida technical college, state college, or state university.
- Student must demonstrate financial need (as verified by FAFSA EFC).
- USDA Free and Reduced Lunch eligible AND
- Student is classified as a dependent on return OR
- Student is in foster care.
- Student must be low income as verified by parents 2021 IRS 1040 Federal Income Tax Return.
Please note, to apply for this scholarship, students must create a login account.
The Education Foundation of Sarasota County is a not-for-profit organization powered by philanthropy. We want to ensure each and every student graduates with purpose, fully prepared to succeed in life.
In partnership with: