Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Work Location: LaunchPad4U 1413 Blvd of the Arts
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Education Foundation of Sarasota County Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Manager serves an instrumental role on the marketing and communications team. This includes maintaining the visual brand identity through graphic design, establishing, and maintaining relationships with printing vendors, website overview and maintenance, search engine optimization, Google Analytics, preparing reports, and creating and sustaining promotional materials. The Marketing Manager manages all marketing requests; creates and manages marketing team tracking software and prioritizes projects to ensure deadlines are met. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer with a positive professional attitude and strategic mindset.
The Marketing Manager will uphold the mission of the Education Foundation of Sarasota County, which is to enhance the potential of students, promote excellence in teaching, and inspire innovation in education, guided by strategic philanthropy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage implementing marketing campaigns by preparing marketing strategies, plans, and objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Works with Senior Writer to create and execute social media content.
- Works with Senior Writer to execute email marketing campaigns managing CRM component of email marketing.
- Works collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across the program and development teams to ensure marketing campaigns and resources are maximized.
- Manage all marketing requests and track from start to completion using tracking software.
- Manages all marketing collateral for the brand.
- Create and manage final graphics and layouts, ensuring they are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end stakeholder experience across multiple channels and consumer touch points.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns monthly and quarterly.
- Manage the print budget. • Work with Senior Writer to produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and increases brand awareness and traffic; ensure website content is optimized for SEO.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns.
- Work with team on any other duties/activities as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university (marketing, communications degree preferred).
- Minimum of 7 years’ marketing experience/or related experience with demonstrated success.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Suite, Constant Contact and/or related software.
- Project management experience.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Working knowledge of website (WordPress) and marketing analytics tools.
- Ability to understand and analyze trends.
- A deep understanding of the wide variety of marketing channels.
This is a full-time exempt, salaried with benefits. Salary range is $55,000-$70,000.