Title: Marketing Manager (Contracted/Temporary- Full-Time during range)
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer, Tracy Spalsbury
Work Location: The Landings
Reporting to the Education Foundation of Sarasota County Chief Marketing Officer, the contracted (temporary) Marketing Manager is needed from December 2022 through April 2023 and will be assisting while the full-time Marketing Manager is on maternity leave. This position serves an instrumental role on the marketing and communications team, which includes graphic design, social media content creation and execution, website overview and maintenance, and maintaining promotional materials and printing needs. The Marketing Manager manages all marketing requests, creates, and manages marketing team trackers, and prioritizes projects to ensure deadlines are met. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer with a positive professional attitude and strategic mindset.
The Marketing Manager will uphold the mission of the Education Foundation of Sarasota County, which is to enhance the potential of students, promote excellence in teaching and inspire innovation in education, guided by strategic philanthropy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and executes marketing collateral and projects as needed by other departments
- Creates and executes social media content
- Creates and executes email marketing campaigns
- Assist in managing marketing requests and tracking from start to completion
- Assist in ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Update and create graphics for our website that attracts and increases brand awareness and traffic
- Work with the team on any other duties/activities as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years marketing experience/or related experience with demonstrated success
- Strong communications skills
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Suite, Constant Contact and/or related software, and WordPress
- Demonstratable experience leading and managing email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Solid knowledge of website (WordPress)
- Ability to understand and analyze trends
- A deep understanding of the wide variety of marketing channels
This is a contracted, temporary full-time during December 2022 through April 2023 position. Hourly range: $21-$24.