Reporting to the Education Foundation of Sarasota County Chief Marketing Officer, the Design & Digital Marketing Manager serves an instrumental role on the marketing and communications team. This includes overseeing all social media channel planning and execution, establishing ad campaigns, email marketing strategy, maintaining the visual brand identity through graphic design, developing collateral materials, and maintaining relationships with printing vendors. The Design & Digital Marketing Manager works collaboratively to process marketing requests and marketing project assignments to ensure deadlines are met. The Design & Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the marketing team with a positive professional attitude and strategic mindset.
The Design & Digital Marketing Manager will uphold the mission of the Education Foundation of Sarasota County, which is to enhance the potential of students, promote excellence in teaching and inspire innovation in education, guided by strategic philanthropy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop strategic social media channel planning with content creation, dissemination, daily management and engagement, influencer campaigns and social media ads.
• Assist with marketing campaigns, ad campaigns, direct mail, email, and paid ads by preparing marketing strategies, plans and objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations.
• Create and manage marketing collateral, graphics and layouts, ensuring they are visually appealing and on-brand.
• Utilize analytical ability to assess and evaluate end-to-end stakeholder experience across multiple channels and consumer touch points.
• Measure impact for identified key results. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns monthly and quarterly.
• Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across program and development team to ensure marketing campaigns and resources are maximized.
• Work collaboratively with marketing team to process marketing requests from start to completion through an effective project management system using tracking software.
• Manage the print budget.
• Develop online forms and content packaging.
• Procure volunteer talent for outsourced video production, providing on-site shooting support where needed.
• Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure photography needs are met.
• Work with team on any other duties/activities as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university (marketing, communications degree preferred).
• Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience/or related experience with demonstrated success.
• Strong communications skills.
• Project management experience.
• Experience leading and managing social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience with Canva, Adobe Suite, Constant Contact and/or related software.
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Working knowledge marketing analytics tools.
• Ability to understand and analyze trends.
• A deep understanding of the wide variety of marketing channels.
This is a full-time exempt, salaried with benefits. Salary range is $55,000-$70,000.