- This event has passed.
Dollars and Sense Workshop
January 19 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Spots are limited, so register before you miss out!
Who can attend? Class of 2021 and Class of 2022
Length of Workshop:
- 7 virtual sessions – one hour each
- Dates include: Jan. 19, 21, 26, 28, Feb. 2, 4, 9
- 3:30-4:30 pm
Topics By Session:
- Session 1 – What You Earn Affects your Financial Health!
- Session 2 – How Much Does It Cost to Live as an Adult?
- Session 3 – Money Management: Budgeting Basics
- Session 4 – Financial Literacy: Key Concepts
- Session 5 – Managing Debt and Your Credit Score
- Session 6 – Save, Save, Save!
- Session 7 – Educational Options: Why College and Career Choices Matter
About the Instructor: Dr. Robert C. Blattberg
Robert C. Blattberg is the Timothy W. McGuire Distinguished Service Professor of Marketing at the Tepper School, Carnegie-Mellon University. Previously he was the Polk Bros. Distinguished Professor of Retailing at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, and the Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Marketing Information Technology in the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago.
He has taught financial literacy at the college and high school levels. He serves on the Board of the Educational Foundation of Sarasota, the Aspen Community Foundation, and is Emeritus Board Chair of YouthEntity, a charity focused on Youth Education and Preparedness.
After attending all sessions students will receive a $50 gift deposited to their Achieva checking account.* (*Membership restrictions apply. Insured by the NCUA.) Students will also be awarded a 1:1 consultation with an advisor.