Women in Public Finance operates a scholarship program that provides several $1,000 scholarships each year, as determined by the financial resources of the organization and several $200 scholarships to register and prepare for an industry entrance exam. For 2022, scholarships will be awarded to applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Identify as a woman;
2. Plan to enroll or are enrolled in an institute of higher education or industry specific exam in the fall/winter of 2022-2023;
3. If applying for a scholarship to support higher education, applicants must demonstrate good academic standing;
4. All applicants must exhibit leadership skills through extracurricular activities, work experience, volunteer positions, and/or community service;
5. Have an interest in pursuing a public finance-related career, which may include the fields of finance, banking, government, non-profit, or legal work related to finance; and
6. Complete and submit the following documents, which comprise one (1) complete scholarship packet. It is preferred that documents be submitted as a single PDF:
– The 2022 Scholarship Application Form
– The Essay Submission
– If applying for a scholarship to support higher education, copies of your official academic transcripts that reflect no less than [three years of completed course work]; however, a longer academic history is welcomed. Transcripts will only be accepted in PDF format.
– If applying for a scholarship to support an industry specific exam, provide a copy of your resume that details work experience.
7. All completed scholarship packets are to be sent via e-mail in a single PDF file to email@example.com and must be received no later than 11:59 P.M., Pacific Time, on May 31, 2022.