The Mark Wandall Foundation offers scholarships to graduating seniors or young adults (age 25 and younger) who are residents of the state of Florida seeking post secondary education and who have suffered the death of a parent, sibling or guardian. For the 2020-2021 calendar year, $6000 in scholarship funds are available.
- Completed application form
- (3) letters of recommendation
- High school, college or vocational program transcript
- An essay of no more than 500 words OR a video entry of no more than 3 minutes
- Complete entries including all items listed above must be received by 4:00 p.m. ET
on March 31,2021 to Scholarship@TheMarkWandallFoundation.org