The Suncoast Credit Union Foundation is partnering with the Education Foundation of Sarasota County to offer two $2,000 scholarship awards to high school graduates in the Class of 2024. Class of 2024 high school graduates in Suncoast Credit Union’s 24-county service territory have the opportunity to apply for financial support to continue their education, thanks to a $144,000 investment in scholarships by the Tampa-based credit union’s Foundation. Students must
- Be a Sarasota County high school senior attending a traditional public or charter school or participating in home school or distance learning options sanctioned by the School District *Private school students are not eligible to apply
- Have demonstrated financial need.
- Plan to enroll in an accredited 4-year college/university, 2-year college or technical school in Florida.
- Begin post-secondary school in the 2024-2024 academic year.
- Use scholarship funds for tuition and/or fees required to enroll at or attend an eligible educational institution, and/or other direct course-related expenses, such as fees, books, supplies, and equipment as required of all students in the course of instruction.
- Not be Directors, employees, or family members of Directors or employees of Suncoast Credit Union, Members Title Company, Members Insurance Services, Members Trust Company or Suncoast Realty Solutions LLC.
- Application must be submitted online by creating a user ID here
*Scholarship checks will be mailed directly to the recipients’ college, university or technical school.
**You DO NOT have to be a Suncoast Credit Union Member to apply