Academically qualified Sarasota or Manatee County seniors who plan to enroll in College in 2022 and are of Scottish descent or have current Scottish involvement
1. Academic achievements supported by a copy of your mid-year senior transcript:
A. minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA,
B. minimum 1200 SAT combined, or minimum composite ACT of 25, and
C. class rank.
2. Diagram/family tree of your Scottish heritage or evidence of your Scottish involvement*
3. Describe a life experience(s) that has helped shape your values (<500 words)
4. What is your plan for financing your college education? (<500 words)
5. Summary of your school and community service benefits to the school and community
6. Employment history
7. Two (2) character reference letters (a school official and a non-school official)
8. The complete application (the attached one-page form and the 7 factors above).