The SCF Excellence Award is a scholarship for high school seniors in Manatee, Sarasota, and Charlotte counties who plan to enroll at the State College of Florida in the upcoming Fall semester. The scholarship is for two years tuition and fees for up to 15 credits a semester (Fall and Spring) for up to 4 semesters.
To be eligible for this scholarship student must:
• Be a May/June 2023 high school graduate from Manatee, Sarasota, or Charlotte County
• Enroll at SCF starting in the Fall 2023 semester. May not be deferred.
• Have a minimum high school GPA of a 3.0 (attach proof of GPA)
• Write a paragraph to explain how this scholarship will help you achieve your educational goals
• Submit a completed, signed application by deadline of April 15th, 2023.
• Combined awards cannot exceed SCF cost of attendance
To be eligible for the second year of this scholarship student must:
• Have a minimum SCF GPA of a 2.5
Deadline to apply for the SCF Excellence Award is April 15th, 2023. Please email completed applications to Admissions@scf.edu. The scholarship committee will review applications and choose up to two students per high school with a minimum of one to receive the award.