In the spirit of deep culture of fellowship, Plymouth Harbor offers educational assistance to its cherished team members as well as their children. Scholarships are awarded for vocational training, undergraduate and graduate degrees, certifications and specialty training. Scholarships range from $1,000 – $10,000 annually.
Scholarship applications should be made in writing by the applicant, or parent of the applicant if the applicant is not able to complete the application, by completing the attached form. The following constitute minimum eligible requirements for application:
- Applicants (or relative of applicant) must have been employed at Plymouth Harbor for at least six (6) months prior to application.
- The applicant (or relative of applicant) must meet the criteria outlined in the Scholarship Description
- Team members must be in good standing with Plymouth Harbor, as determined by Human Resources (i.e., attendance, performance, behavior standards).
- Applicants must show proof of acceptance and/or enrollment to the educational institution and/or program being pursued.
- Scholarship request may be for any amount, up to and including the amounts listed in the Scholarship Description.
- Applicants are required to include Form 1040 or 1040A for the most recent taxable year.
- Applicants must complete the application.
- Applications must be returned to The Plymouth Harbor Foundation, 700 John Ringling , Sarasota, FL 34236, by May 31, 2023.
Scholarship Information and Application 2023
Interviews will be scheduled either in person or via Zoom by June 30. Award funds will be sent to the educational institution or program in July.
Members of the Selection Committee and Senior Staff, or their family members, are not eligible for scholarships.