Peace River Electric Cooperative offers college scholarships to students in their service area and through PRECO’s Operation Round Up Scholarship Program will be granting $100,000 in college scholarships this year ( 2-year and 4-year scholarships worth $4,000 and $8,000 respectively).
- Only Peace River Electric Cooperative (PRECO) members and dependent children may apply
- Applicant’s permanent legal address must be a home served by PRECO
- Graduating high school, homeschool and private school students may apply
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA to apply
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 interruptions on testing, ACT/SAT Tests scores are not required this year
- Applicant must submit this official application form
- Application must be typed. This application is available as a PDF document with fillable fields at www.preco.coop. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or late applications are disqualified
- Scholarship recipients are subject to certain conditions of enrollment, usage of funds, grade requirements and other criteria, including good moral character
- Recipient must attend an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution, technical or vocational school
or continuing education institution on a fulltime basis.
- Recipient must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA to receive annual scholarship disbursements
- If you receive a full scholarship from any other source, you must notify PRECO