The Gamma Xi Boulé Matthew Carter Scholarship Program will provide a $16,000 scholarship to the successful scholar with payments of $4,000 a year for four years. This scholarship recognizes outstanding academic performance and community engagement by Sarasota and Manatee County students.
- Must be a graduating high school student.
- A resident of Sarasota or Manatee County.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher for college; GPA of 2.0 or higher for Trade/Technical School.
- Major in Business, Finance, Science, Social Science, Math, Health, Health Management, Arts, Humanities or attend a Technical/Trade School leading to a certification.
- Must submit an official high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from a school faculty member.
- Evidence of leadership through work, school and/or community service activities must be submitted.
- A statement on why you want to earn a degree or attend a Technical/Trade School. Tell us why financial assistance is required.
- Must present proof of admission/acceptance into a two/four-year post-secondary institution or Technical/Trade School in the US at the time of the scholarship award.
Finalists will be contacted and interviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
**All applications must be submitted online. Applications submitted via mail will no longer be accepted. Online application can be accessed here – https://form.jotform.com/202875991001152