Manasota Track Club
Deadline: February 28, 2021
2020 – 2021 MTC Scholarship Application Eligibility:
- Be a high school senior and a resident of Sarasota County and have participated in High School Cross Country and/or Track.
- Be of outstanding character and citizenship.
- Have an unweighted GPA of at least 3.0.
- Plan to enroll in a program of study as a full-time student (12 hrs minimum) that will lead to a baccalaureate degree.
- Be an MTC Member and volunteer for at least one MTC event.
- Application is to be completed by the applicant.
- Provide an official transcript from your high school.
- Attach a copy of your Financial Aid Form (FAFSA)
- Include a listing of community service, academic and extracurricular activities and/or work history
- Write a one-page essay (not to exceed 500 words) describing how running has impacted your life.
- Submit three letters of reference, one of which must be from a faculty member (no personal or family references).
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Degree: 4 year degree
Scholarship Location: Local