Jim’s Team 4 Diabetes Scholarship
Jim’s Team 4 Diabetes Foundation
Deadline: May 17, 2024
College Scholarships of $500 for students with Type 1 Diabetes. To be eligible, the applicant must be a senior attending high school in the USA that will graduate in 2024.
- High School Seniors living in the USA with Type 1 Diabetes seeking a higher education at an accredited four-year university, college, technical, or trade school.
- Current Undergraduate T1D Students that are registered either for Fall, Spring, or Summer classes during the calendar year 2024 at an accredited four-year university, college, technical, or trade school based in the USA are eligible.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Letter from Physician or CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator) with application that certifies student’s diagnosis and endorses your ability to manage T1D. HbA1c is not a criterion.
- Student to provide essay with application describing the impact Type 1 Diabetes has had on your life and why you should be considered for this scholarship.
What high schools does this scholarship apply to? All
Number of Available Awards: 20
Scholarship Criteria: merit; diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes
Scholarship Location: Nationwide
Minimum SAT Score:
Minimum ACT Score:
Is the scholarship renewable? Yes
How to Renew:
Is an essay required? Yes
Are service hours required? No
10956 Johnson Street NE
Disability: diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes