Through its Mentoring and Leadership Development Program, the Jackie Robinson Foundation provides scholarships of up to $30,000 over four years to minority high school students showing leadership potential and demonstrating financial need to attend an accredited 4-year college or university of their choice.
– Be a graduating, minority high school senior
– Be a United States citizen
– Present evidence of financial need
– Demonstrate a record of academic excellence
– Demonstrate leadership potential and a dedication to community service
– Submit an official SAT and/or ACT test exam score from junior or senior year*
– Plan to attend an accredited and approved 4-year college within the United States or affiliated with a United States-based college or university
– Not possess a degree from, or be enrolled in, a 2 or 4–year college when applying
*JRF recognizes the challenges of taking standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic; applicants who do not HAVE TEST SCORES to submit will not be disadvantaged in the selection process.
Visit website to apply online