Qualifications for the scholarship are as follows:
1. The scholarship is open to current seniors and graduates of Sarasota County Schools who have participated in one or more performance of the Annual Sailors Circus sponsored by the Sarasota High School.
2. Scholarship award are restricted to expense for tuition, room and board. Funds are payable only to accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America.
Interested Students Must Submit The Following:
1. Completed application.
2. Personal essay describing their participation with Sailor Circus.
3. Copy of high school transcript.
4. Please submit the most recent approved FAFSA.
5. Application and all supporting documents must be postmarked by March 13, 2021 and mailed to:
Bank of America
Attn: Ana Martins
100 Westminster Street,
Providence, RI 02903