- The scholarship is open to any student or graduate of Sarasota County high schools.
- Applicants must be accepted at an accredited Florida college or university.
- Applicants must have earned a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Applicants should demonstrate financial need.
- The GFWC Woman’s Club of Sarasota is also interested in giving scholarships to Sarasota County Students in College, who need help to complete their college degrees.
- One to three $1,000 scholarship will be awarded, with “financial need” being a consideration in the selection process.
Requirements for Scholarship Consideration:
1) A completed application
2) A GPA of 3.0 or greater
3) High School/College transcripts – MUST BE IN A SEALED/UNOPENED ENVELOPE –
“VOID IF ENVELOPE IS OPENED”
4) Personal letter for applying – indicating any financial need
5) Letter(s) of Recommendation
6) Copy of University/College acceptance letter
**MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MARCH 10, 2022, AND MAILED TO: (NO HAND DELIVERY)
Jo Ann Bruno, Scholarship Chairman
1930 Burgos Drive
Sarasota, FL 34238