The Frank and Ellen Daveler Educational Scholarship was established to assist graduating high seniors with their educational goals. This scholarship is managed by the Community Foundation of Collier County and applicants can apply by completing the CFCC Scholars Common Application.
- Must be a graduating high school senior who resides in one of twenty specified counties in Florida (including Sarasota and Manatee).
- The student must demonstrate a financial need.
- A student must have an unweighted 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Half of the awards will be for students majoring in Entrepreneurship and/or Business fields. The other half of the awards will be for students with any selected major.
- No one may receive funds in excess of the actual expenses of attending school.
Scholarships are granted on a yearly basis. This scholarship is renewable, if criteria is met for up to four years.
Complete the CFCC Scholars Common Application – https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfccscholarship
Scholarship awards for the 2022-2023 school year will be up to $1,000. Scholarships will only be awarded for eligible tuition, books and fees Scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the scholarship recipient’s educational institution after the Community Foundation has received the completed/required Student Acceptance Form.