Open to all Sarasota County graduating high school seniors who wish to become Florida teachers.
- Must be a graduating high school senior in 2021
- Ability to relate to and work with people of all ages.
- Academic aptitude and achievement.
- Commitment to service, with special interest in teaching children and youth.
- Economic need
- Emphasis is placed on SAT and/or ACT scores. The minimum score for SAT is 1,000 or above (Reading and Math sections) or ACT is 22 or above.
- Participation and leadership in school and community activities.
Application and supporting documents must be received by the FREA Office before being submitted to local FREA Units for the next step, which is an in-person interview.
Visit website for specific directions on how to submit an application.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com