|The purpose of the Dr. Elinor Crawford College Scholarship
Fund of Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida, Inc. is to recognize and
celebrate graduating high school seniors who demonstrate the
characteristics of the Girl Scout Mission, Promise and Law,
leadership to self and the community, and outstanding academic
To be eligible the student applicant shall:
1. Be a senior in high school planning to attend college/postsecondary instruction.
2. Be currently registered and active in Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida, Inc. and will have maintained continuous Girl Scout membership for the past five years.
3. Be nominated by a non-related adult member of Girl Scouts
of Gulfcoast Florida, Inc., not including family members or
Gulfcoast staff. This nomination must be in writing and
include rationale for the nomination.
4. Have a cumulative unweighted grade point average of 3.0 or above.
5. Submit an application completed in full by Wednesday,
March 3, 2021.
6. These letters should speak to community service or Girl
Scout involvement. One of the three letters of
recommendation from members of the community, not
including family members, Gulfcoast staff, or the nominator.
recommendations must be from a high school teacher,
counselor, or administrator.
7. Submit a transcript of high school record including the first
semester of senior year.
8. Submit ACT or SAT scores.
Scholarship Application FY2021