Scholarship for African American females graduating high school in 2021 with acceptance into a postsecondary institution by Fall 2021.
• Must complete an application online. All required fields (*) must be completed for application to be submitted.
• Must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale.
• Must provide three (3) letters of recommendations from non-family members with at least one from your school and one from a community member.
• Must be an African American high school female student graduating at the end of the 2020 – 2021 school year and has been admitted and registered in a postsecondary institution.
• Must provide documentation of community/volunteer service hours.
• Must include a recent photo of yourself and a copy of your high school transcript.