The Colleges That Change Lives Scholarship was established in 2016 to honor the 20th anniversary of the publication of the first edition of Loren Pope’s classic book and the 10th anniversary of the non-profit organization, Colleges That Change Lives.
Two awards of $6000 will be made. The scholarship is disbursed directly to the recipient’s CTCL institution at $1500 per year for four years.
- Part 1 of the application will be completed online and must be SUBMITTED before 11:59 PM (Eastern Daylight Time) March 15, 2024.
- Part 2 of the application will be completed by submitting the following two items before 11:59 PM (Eastern Daylight Time), April 8, 2024:
- One copy of an admission letter from a CTCL member institution
- A copy of Page 1 from the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Submission Summary.
– Applicants who will not file the FAFSA may indicate that they do not plan to submit a copy of Page 1 of the FAFSA Submission Summary when asked on the application form.
– Applicants who cannot retrieve a copy of their FAFSA Submission Summary due to the challenges with the FAFSA application this year may indicate that they will not submit a copy of Page 1 when asked on the application form.
– Applicants may also send an update regarding their FAFSA Submission Summary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of scholarship decisions will be emailed to all applicants on April 22, 2024.
Please contact CTCL Executive Director Ann Marano with questions at email@example.com