Tuition awards are given to talented students in Sarasota/Manatee counties for undergraduate studies in the arts including visual arts, performing arts, creative writing, architecture and related endeavors.
- US Citizen and legal resident of Sarasota or Manatee Counties in Florida for at least one year.
- Majoring in Fine Arts (visual and performing arts: painting, illustration, sculpture, design, music, dance, theater, creative writing, photography, digital art, motion design, film, architecture, etc.) at a U.S. college or university
- For students seeking undergraduate degrees only
- Exemplary artistic talent
- Established financial need
- Good character
- Documented academic accomplishments
- Clear professional career goals in the arts
- Evidence of extracurricular activities – in school and in the community
- Evidence of honors – in school and from the community
*Carefully review website for specific requirements and instructions to apply online