|Statewide $1,000 scholarship opportunity and two local chapter $500 scholarship opportunities for Sarasota or Manatee County seniors with a financial need and planning to attend a Florida four-year college or university or an accredited Florida community college.
1. Copy of college acceptance by a Florida 4 year accredited College/University or a 2 year accredited Florida Community College.
2. Extracurricular activities.
3. A one page summary of aims, ambitions and why you need financial aid.
4. Copy of transcript record (with GPA 3.0 of higher).
5. Two letters of recommendation – one letter from a teacher or principal and one from another NON-family member (i.e. Minister, Scout Leader, Employer, etc.).
6. Plan to attend college full time before the end of the current calendar year.
7. Furnish a student ID or social security number to the State Scholarship Chairman if awarded the scholarship.
*Application must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2023