ALSO Youth, Inc., is offering scholarships to provide financial support and encouragement to LGBTQ+ youth, who are seeking to attend a continuing education institution in the field of their choice. This is a Merit/Needs-based Scholarship (open to all applicants regardless of immigration status).
Scholarship applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility:
- LGBTQ+ youth under the age of 22 as of August 1st of the year of application.
- A resident of Sarasota or Manatee County.
- Enrolled at an accredited non-profit academic or vocational institution in the summer or fall of the year of application.
- Not a relative of ALSO Youth staff or Board
- Previously received fewer than two (2) ALSO Youth scholarships